Monday, July 23, 2007

What is it about Oversized bags?

I loveeeeeeee the subtle, yet DARING look of an oversized bag. It could turn a plain outfit into something ravishing! For example...take this Nicole Richie ensemble:

Her Karen Zambos vintage couture printed top dress and Lanvin flats are very cute, but the deep sangria colored Balenciaga motorcycle bag gives the outfit such "Umph"! lol

So whats the fashion tip for today??
Oversized bags are the perfect addition to an understated outfit! So go and buy lots of them to add to your wardrobe.
Muah for now

-Icy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love oversized bags they just make me feel so like a celeb (i dunno why) but i feel really important when I have one.

Oversized bag oversized shades and you're good to go :-)

I love this blog and I'm glad I fond it I will now be a regular visitor and put a link on my blog.

Cashmere
www.cashmere-d.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Huge fan of over sized bags..small purses other than clutches dont work for me..Ur always with an oversized bag ICY! SEXY!