Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Refreshing and LONG awaited EYE candy

Hello everyone!!

I am back and here with lots and lots of pictures that inspired me.

This "comeback" post it going to highlight some clothing lines that are doing most of their sales and marketing through MySpace.com

I absolutely LOVE independent designers!

It just seems so underground and exclusive to buy something that many people won't have.

(I mean absolutely no disrespect to any well known designer but..)
Quite frankly, in most cases, mass marketed apparel can get repetitive and unfortunately slightly boring.

I want to show respect to all those young designers breaking into the fashion industry. It is not an easy task, but there are a few names that are getting large recognition.

Here are a few that caught my attention:

Shunxii
Click to see their MySpace!


Boozey
Click to see their MySpace!


Dolls Couture
Click to see their MySpace!


GlamHuer
Click to see their MySpace!


Reset Couture
Click to see their MySpace!


Dead Demin
Click to see their MySpace!


Dumpe Fresh
Click to see their MySpace!



Go support!

Kisses + Couture
-Icy

No comments: