Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Guilty PLEASURE

Ok guys. I know you all have been anxiously awaiting a new post and wondering: "Where the hell has Icy been?"

Well.. I've been consumed by two fictional characters.
Consumed to the point that I read four 600 page novels about them in less than two weeks.

The Characters are.....
Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan

That's right. I have become a TWI-hard. (fan of the Twilight Saga)

It all started with the movie. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but the chemistry between the leads: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, was so electrifying, that I HAD to read more about the characters.

Let me explain something: Reading is fundamental. Literature is Art. Art is Stylish...
Hence my post about novels on a fashion blog.
If you don't get it, then OH WELL. At the end of the day, it's MY blog, so read it and weep. *laughs*

For those that aren't familiar with the series or the movie, it is the tale of a young girl (Bella), that falls in love with a "vegetarian" Vampire that has a blood lust for her. Interesting, right?



Well, I won't bore you with the details. Instead, I'll feature Vanity Fair pics of the actors to satisfy your eyegasm quench.

Enjoy!
















They would make such a cute couple in reality!

I hope you all do some research into the story, if you haven't already. It's beautiful.

Here's the entire cast:




Until next time...

Kisses + Couture
-Icy

1 comment:

Sheli said...

Yes!! I loved the movie as well...and I had to get the series and read it!!