Saturday, February 6, 2010

DC's Fashion Week

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you guys a little update on whats been going on with me. I got invited to shoot DC's Fashion Week!
I'm very excited about that, and very humbled by the opportunity to work with such great great talent.

I'm gonna be working with another photographer named Damion Miller.
HE IS AWESOME!!
You can see his work at http://www.dmillerphotography.com/

All the participants have a meeting on Sunday in Virginia. I hope we can all make it because we already rescheduled once because of weather. DC has been getting tons of snow.


Either way, I'll be there.. even if I have to throw on a parka and hike. *laughs*

In other news...
My company, Icy Artistic Productions, has been doing some collabs with local talent in the area.

We shot the model/fashionista/fashion blogger "Dana James aka Franky J":


We shot the Christian rap artist "David":


We shot the rap artist "A Quest":


We shot Master Stylist/Rapper/Model "Taestyles":


My company has a few large productions and projects in the works, including more photoshoots, video shoots, and a fashion/hair show in collaboration with 2 Faces of Entertainment.

It's a lot of work but I'm enjoying myself.
So how have you guys been?!
Hit me up!!!
-Icy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! On that opportunity....I was going to do DC Fashion week but it fell on my birthday so I had to chill....but I love the pic you did of me on here. Keep with your passion and you will go far! =)