Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whoa, Keri!

Wow... everyone knows R&B singer Keri Hilson as the sweet, fun, flirty songstress thats all about her craft.
Shes been getting a LOT of slack recently for her new video, "The Way You Love Me"


It features Keri in a way we've NEVER seen her before. Grinding, gyrating, humping & licking the door to a bank safe... WHOA!

Everyone has been calling it raunchy & degrading.

Heres one of the many fan video reviews from Youtube (you may need to pause the song of the week in my side bar first)


I personally don't like the song too much. I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me later. The video had a weird "assassin/high paid fetish prostitute" theme that I didn't really get. The choreography was pretty graphic. In one word: VAGINNNNAAAAAA!!
*laughs*

I'm still a big Keri Hilson fan, so this video doesn't make me view her any differently. How do you guys feel about it? Leave a comment!

-Icy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.