Thursday, October 4, 2007

Audrey Hepburn Beauty Tips

Audrey Kathleen Ruston, also known as Audrey Hepburn, will always be a fashion icon and one of the most beautiful people that ever lived.

She once shared her beauty secrets:

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her hands through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw anyone away.
Remember, if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."

R.I.P Miss Hepburn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this about Audrey. She is my idol and I am so obsessed with everythin, "Audrey". I even look like her, but my #1 wish is to ever be like her, she's so one-of-a-kind. lol. Bye! Nice blog!Good job

Gabrielle said...

Thanks soo much! I want to be a fashion designer and I used to try to take her whole look and add a little flair to it...but i can't! Her whole look needs to be left alone..never copied, never recreated, nothing because it's beautiful and perfect just the way it is! She's my idol!

Semi Permanent Make Up said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

Anonymous said...

love this quote!