Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things I plan to buy

Most chicks usually go by the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy as far as what their wearing.
For example, here's a convo my friend just had with some random girl in Giant:

Random Girl: Cute shoes!
Friend: Thanks, hun.
Random Girl: Where'd you get those?
Friend: I had them for a while. I don't remember.
Random Girl: Oh ok. Those are too cute.

Now we ALL know my friend JUST got those shoes and knows exactly where she bought them from. Most girls don't like to reveal their shopping grounds. I understand that because there are those giddy chicks that will run and buy your shit.
I personally don't mind it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Plus, I humbly admit I haven't seen anyone in something I own, rock it the way that I do.
*smile*

So for the sack of having a bit of girl talk. I wanted to keke (chat/laugh) about some little fits (outfits) I want to buy.




I'm really feeling lace and mesh this season..
Comment!
-Icy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I might have to steal that one shoulder lace sleeve dress, that is HOT!