Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Launch of CGS!

Shoutout to my dear friends @Visualg_nius and @MarlonMezzo for the launch of their new site www.coolgeeksociety.com

What is Cool Geek Society, you ask?
"To put it simply, we are individuals doing what we love to do. This website provides us a space to create, collaborate and share all the ideas we happen to think about."

I love that!!! Its so hard to find creative resources on the net for the people (like myself) who march to the beat of their own drummer (or in my case, their own marching band).

Be sure to follow them on Twitter to stay up to date with everything they're doing!

Also, while you're on the site be sure you check out the interview I did with @SolZahran about his inspirations an #JustSOLTuesdays at Indulj lounge. Heres a link Click here



-Icy